*** AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV! ***
THE EASY OUT REMOTE PET DOOR OPENER!
CLICK HERE TO SEE IT FEATURED ON ABC WORLD NEWS NOW!
CLICK “BUY ONE NOW!” TAB TO PURCHASE FROM OVER 250 RETAILERS
************** ATTENTION! BREAKING NEWS!!! *****************
MEET THE NEW EASY OUT DELUXE!
EXCITING NEW NEWS! BY POPULAR DEMAND, A NEW VERSION OF THE EASY OUT IS NOW AVAILABLE THAT CAN BE ACTIVATED ANY TIME, ANYWHERE, USING YOUR SMART PHONE!!! OR A STANDARD PLUG-IN TIMER! OR YOUR SECURITY SYSTEM, OR OTHER HOME AUTOMATION/SAFETY SYSTEM! CLICK HERE AND HERE TO LEARN ABOUT THIS NEW “EASY OUT DELUXE”
CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW ONE CUSTOMER USED AND SHARED IT TO IMPROVE THE LIVES OF CHICKEN FARMERS EVERYWHERE! HE NOW RELEASES HIS CHICKENS EVERY MORNING VIA THE EASY OUT DELUXE AND A TIMER, SO HE NO LONGER HAS TO GET UP AT 5AM EVERY DAY!
INTRODUCING A FUN NEW 1ST OF A KIND PET PRODUCT WITH MANY BENEFICIAL USES, THE EASY OUT REMOTE PET DOOR OPENER!
The Easy Out allows you to open your pet’s crate from several floors or up to 50 yards away with the simple push of a button on a small remote control. Upon pushing the button your pet will immediately nudge the door open and come directly to you! It works on wire pet crates, pens, etc. with lateral motion latches. It may also be easily adapted to transport carriers and many other applications by adding simple, inexpensive lateral motion latches!
The Easy Out not only saves the pet owner time and effort, it also greatly enriches the pet’s life in several ways. First, they get to join their owners more quickly when their owners wake up, arrive home, or finish dinner! But in addition, they also experience a lot of joy and a sense of accomplishment from running excitedly to their master each time they are remotely released. Finally, the Easy Out aids greatly in crate training, both for the reasons cited above and also because the pets can be released when they are calm, rather than when they are barking and scratching at the door upon seeing their master approach in the traditional manner… associating release with calmness, not rowdiness.
These qualities make the Easy Out a “MUST HAVE” for anyone training a puppy or dog, both owners and professional trainers alike!
As seen in the photo below, the Easy Out will work on doors that swing to the left or to the right. There are separate models available for crates that have 1 and/or 2 latches/door.
Click here to watch a video on YouTube that provides an overall introduction of the Easy Out, complete with a live action sequence of the inventor’s own dog and puppy at home!
EXCITING NEW NEWS! Click here to watch a new YouTube video that explains how the Easy Out can now be used on popular plastic transport carriers, as shown below! (Note: the original introduction video linked above did not mention this option because it is new!)
EVEN NEWER EXCITING NEW NEWS!
Click here to see a video showing how a company that specializes in extra sturdy and super high quality dog crates/kennels has decided to team up with Easy Out Products and integrate the Easy Out into their line of products pre-installed from the factory as premium models! These folks are truly Top-Of-The-Line in regard to the quality, appearance, strength, and user friendliness in the world of kennels and crates. They also make the safety and comfort of the dog their #1 priority in every product they make. In this video, they illustrate how the Easy Out can be used to release your security dog, or any type of pet, from its crate remotely to investigate noises and such, so you don’t have to! An example would be when you hear those noises in the night that you really don’t want to go downstairs from your bedroom in the dark to investigate yourself… just use the Easy Out from your bedroom to let your faithful dog check it out for you. Any home intruder that might be trying to get in will suddenly wish they had never come near YOUR house!!!
NOTE: Until this home website is completed, please visit petgadgets.com for more information and/or to purchase an Easy Out. The product is offered packaged in 2 configurations. One is for crates, pens, or doors with 1 latch, the other for 2 latches.
Click here to learn more about the single latch version and/or order one.
Click here to learn more about the double latch version and/or order one.
Click here to see an illustrated guide showing how the Easy Out is installed and operated.
Click here to go to the full informative collection of 20 YouTube videos about the Easy Out.
Click here to watch a YouTube video made by a happy customer showing how he used the Easy Out to keep his dog from dangerously following his car out of the garage!
Important note: please check out these linked resources to make sure the Easy Out will work for your application/crate before purchasing one, as the inventor strives for all happy customers! The important thing is that it only works on latches that are opened by simply pulling them back. The Easy Out will not work on applications that require the door to be lifted unless you disable that feature. It will also not squeeze things together; however, latches of that type can be replaced with lateral motion latches to allow the Easy Out to work, as explained here! Click here to watch a video showing many different applications of the Easy Out. Fortunately the vast majority of pet crates work GREAT with the Easy Out, as well as many pens, kennels, and even fenced in lots. For example, the photo below shows how the inventor uses Easy Outs at home every day on a wood sided pen, and you can click here to watch a brief video of how it was installed and how it works.
THE EASY OUT IS FUN FOR BOTH YOU AND YOUR PET!
- Release your pet in the morning from multiple floors away without ever getting out of bed! No more trips in the early, dark morning up and down multiple flights of stairs or to a far corner of the house, garage, or yard. Click here to see the inventor releasing his beagle Daisy from her crate 2 floors below in the basement while he is in bed on the top floor.
- Release your puppy/dog when you get home before you even get out of your car… By the time you come in he/she will be there to greet you…and with no chewed up old shoes or spilled trash, just your happy pet! In fact, click here to see the inventor opening his crate from his car a full 50 yards away from the garage.
- Dogs/puppies and their masters can each enjoy their dinners in peace without disturbing each other, and then when dinner is complete a simple push of the remote button reunites everyone for play time! The Easy Out is the only product on the market that allows the user to release their pet remotely, and precisely when the user desires to do so.
- Release your dog after you’ve gotten in your car and away from your house, so your dog won’t jump on your good clothes, follow your car dangerously, run out of your garage while you are leaving, etc. As above, click here to see the inventor opening his crate from his car a full 50 yards away from the garage.
- The Easy Out opener is compact and easy to install, and its 4 AA batteries come pre-installed so it works right out of the box! Click here to watch a brief video of the inventor illustrating how quickly and easily it can be installed on a typical wire dog crate.
- Pushing the remote button unlatches the door and allows any size dog or puppy to push it open. Regular manual operation of the latch is not affected, so you can still open/close it by hand whenever desired. This means you never have to worry about it getting “stuck” or anything hindering you from releasing your pet manually during emergencies, or any time.
- Speaking of safety, the Easy Out can also be used to release your dog(s) from their crate(s) if you ever hear any alarming noises in the house at night… a simple push of its remote control button will allow your “watch dog(s)” to check out that disconcerting noise downstairs in the dark so you don’t have to, and scare away any potential intruders!
- Great long term value; with a one time affordable purchase you and your pet benefit every day, year after year! And as your dog grows and/or the containment methods you use for him/her evolve, the same Easy Out can be adapted to work on larger crates, pens as mentioned above, or even door flaps. Click here to see many ways it can be used!